SCG is a nationwide, full-service Advertising and Public Relations agency with more than 50 years of industry experience, and we’re always looking for talented and experienced business development professionals. If the opportunity to work with a great group of people in a fast-paced, award-winning agency sounds appealing, we’d like to hear from you.
We currently have the following positions available:
Business Development Manager – Northern NJ
Business Development Manager – Philadelphia/Haddonfield, NJ area
SCG Advertising and Public Relations is a nationwide, full-service agency with more than 50 years of industry experience, and we’re looking for an experienced Business Development Managers in our Northern NJ and Haddonfield, NJ/Philadelphia area offices to move onward and upward with us.
This is a perfect opportunity to work in a fast-paced, award-winning agency using your solid sales skills and understanding of the Advertising/PR industry to prospect and cultivate relationships across a wide variety of industries.
If you are an agency professional with 3+ years of sales experience preferably in advertising, public relations or digital marketing this is a great opportunity for growth and advancement. A current client base/book of business strongly preferred and will be rewarded accordingly.
As a Business Development Manager for SCG, you will:
- Work with agency Business Development team to implement corporate new business plan
- Aggressively prospect and generate new business by developing and cultivating relationships with potential clients
- Research and identify potential prospects to add to our database for continuous outreach
- Generate qualified leads and meetings through daily outbound calls, mailers and using strategic phone and internet prospecting methods
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Regularly maintain agency target list
- Manage your new business pipeline and keep database current
- Communicate with internal account management and creative teams to effectively deliver solid, on-target campaigns
We are looking for someone with:
- An understanding of the ad agency process and experience with traditional advertising and public relations, digital, and social media
- Fierce business development skills
- A strong ability to qualify and close business
- Professional demeanor and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self motivated and driven with proven initiative and professional growth
- Represent the agency at trade and industry events
- Detailed oriented
- Experience with SharpSpring or other CRM programs desired
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
If you have these qualities and are looking for the freedom to grow your accounts and lead your own successful new business efforts then come join our dynamic team.
This is a full-time position offering base salary, medical, dental & vision, 401(k) and bonus based on performance.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com
For positions specializing in Advertising, please contact Donna Zolla at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For positions specializing in Public Relations, please contact Mike Cherenson at: email@example.com.
For internship positions, please click here.