SCG is a nationwide, full-service Advertising and Public Relations agency with more than 50 years of industry experience, and we’re always looking for talented and experienced business development professionals. If the opportunity to work with a great group of people in a fast-paced, award-winning agency sounds appealing, we’d like to hear from you.
If you are an agency professional with 3+ years’ account management experience in advertising or public relations, this is a great opportunity for growth and advancement.
Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager at SCG, you will:
- Aggressively prospect new business
- Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic phone and internet prospecting
- Utilize a program of strategic cold calling to generate new business
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Communicate with internal account management and creative teams to effectively deliver solid, on-target campaigns
You will possess:
- An understanding of the ad agency process
- Experience with, and an understanding of, traditional, digital, and social media
- Strong presentation skills
- Good self-management and initiative
- Excellent phone, verbal, and written communications skills
- The ability to qualify, position and close
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
If you are currently in an ad agency environment and are looking for the freedom to grow your accounts and lead your own successful new business efforts, SCG is the place for you. This is a full-time position offering base salary, medical, dental & vision, 401(k) and bonus based on performance.
For immediate consideration please email resume to email@example.com.
Part-time Marketing Research Coordinator
SCG is looking for energetic Marketing Research Coordinator to help compile lists and prospective media, web and public relations targets. Responsibilities would include creating lists of prospective targets, interview potential leads and sending marketing materials for SCG. This is a part time position, perfect to re-enter the workforce or to begin a career in the fast paced world of advertising and public relations. Requirements for the position include good communication skills, excellent research abilities, Sharpspring experience a plus but not required. If interested in this position please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For positions specializing in Advertising, please contact Donna Zolla at: email@example.com.
For positions specializing in Public Relations, please contact Mike Cherenson at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For internship positions, please click here.